Ratings for Dr. Melissa C. Mark

Dr. Mark keeps up to date on the latest peer reviewed research and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge when assessing my health and treatment options. She is by far the best doctor I've worked with and I appreciate her comprehensive care and ease discussing my care in depth.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

My entire family sees Dr. Mark. My Partner, children and Mother. We have always gotten the best care. Dr. Mark answers emails very quickly. She is knowledgeable, friendly, easy going and informative. Almost like you're not at the doctor at all. The best doctor experiences I've had. If anything, I'm disappointed she's not FT! :D

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Mark has been my primary care doctor for about 6 years. I suffer from several chronic conditions and she has really been a champion for me, including fighting insurers.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I have never felt so comfortable and trusting of a physicial as I have felt of Dr. Mark. She is friendly, knowledgable, and genuine. She is also very knowledgable and welcoming of GLBT issues and families.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

I moved to the Twin Cities two years ago and was referred Dr. Mark by a friend who spoke very highly of her. I am a female in my early 30s and this was honestly the best experience I have ever had regarding my "annual" exam. When fielding my questions on oral contraceptives, she offered both "technical" feedback and personal opinion and explanation. She was also very good at explaining every thing she was doing and why. Also, very friendly...offered suggestions & advice, which did not come off as lectures or judgements (which has been my experience on occasion in the past).

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Mark sees three generations of my family, from me, my daughter and my grandson. She knows our family and that has helped her intervene when treatment is needed. My daughter trusts her. None of us has had a major illness that needed hospitalization, but we have been seeing her for five years and always like the interactions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Melissa C. Mark's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1997)