Ratings for Dr. James C. Karegeannes

Dr. Karegeannes performed a double knee replacement in 2011 when two other surgeons in the area said I was too young (46 yrs) and just needed shots. Unfortunately, my knee pain was so severe and my ability to walk had so diminished that I feared my teaching career was over. I was physically no longer able to go on field trips with my students or even walk down the hall to the office for a phone call. I began researching online for a second opinion. Dr. Karegeannes’ experience and expertise is impressive. He is quiet and soft spoken, but will take the time to answer every question. My recovery was smooth, he instructed me every step of the way, and arranged for an excellent physical therapist. After five years, my mobility, teaching career, and pain-free living has been completely restored, and I have Dr. Karegeannes to thank for that. Hire a perfectionist, get perfect results.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Exceptional medical care, friendly staff and a very comforting environment

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

From start to finish, working with Dr. Karegeannes and his office was absolutely delightful in every way. Many praises.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. JAMES KAREGEANNES is a very good doctor and he has a great and efficient staff

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Karegeannes has always taken his time in explainging my condition and made sure I understood my options for treatment. He has a wonderful bedside manner! Even when I was at my worst, he was able to make me smile! I highly recommend him to anyone that needs care for they're knees or hips! You won't find a better doctor ANYWHERE!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. James C. Karegeannes's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford