Ratings for Dr. RICHARD T. Zera

Dr.Zera is one the best doctors I have ever had. Dawn his assistant is absolutely wonderful. I went to Dr. Zera for a second opin on by Breast Cancer. He spent 2 1/2 hours with me for a second on his last appointment of the day on a Friday. I changed doctors to him and have never regretted it for a minute. He is the best listener, explains everything in a understandable manner, very knowledgible, and very caring.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr Richard T Zera is not only an Oncologist, but also a Surgeon. He was the head of the B-1 Cancer Center at HCMC, then was promoted to Chief of Surgery, now he went back to being a doctor and less of an administrator. With over 21 years of internship and schooling, he is one of the best doctors in the entire state of MN, and one heck of a nice guy too. I am a patent of his and have been since 2001. His specialty is breast cancer.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

My daughter had a very rare type of breast tumor (non cancerous) and Dr. Zera worked hard to find out all he could about the tumor (fibromatosis sp?)and to educate my daughter and me about prognosis and treatment. She had four surgeries over the course of one year and we are now waiting to see if it recurrs.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. RICHARD T. Zera's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

AARP