Ratings for Dr. Richard Wanzheng Pei

I meat Dr. Pei years ago, I work at BMW Fairfax and he pulled in with his car to get some service done, I was the lucky advisor to be available at that time and help him. I learned a bit about what he does for a living, got the service done and ever since then he is my client. Well a few years after, I got pregnant and I realized I don't have a gynecologist, so at that time I remembered "wait a minute, I know Dr. Pei" I gave him a call, told him the news and in January 26 he delivered my first born daughter via cesarean section. Everything went great from day one until delivery, he is so caring and just a great doctor over all, his staff is awesome also, always smiling and welcoming so it was no brainer when I got pregnant again to contact him again and the procedure repeated this year in march for my second daughter. I am so glad and grateful about everything he did for me and my family and the way he cared for all of us during pregnancy. He is the best in my book. Thank you Dr. Pei for all that you do and I will see you with my next baby if God wills it :))

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I have been with Dr. Pei for about three years now. We had our baby boy with him in my 40s, after two previous miscarriages. If you have ever went through such things, you know how grateful I would feel with Dr. Pei. I have not found any of these bad reviews, such as unnecessary check-ups, extra charges, high bills, are true. Medical practice is a highly regulated field and insurance companies will ensure all charges are eligible. As a patient, we just need to worry about doctors' judgement. I think if we came to Dr. Pei earlier, our family struggle for babies will end sooner.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

We're currently a military family stationed in Louisiana. I strongly believe that every pregnancy is different yet the care and attention should always be the same. I love how Dr. Pei is attentive, nice and caring each time I come for a check up. I love the attention I get that I decided to come home on my third trimester so he can deliver my baby. This is my second pregnancy seen by him and I wouldn't have it any other way. By far the best doctor in the area! Highly recommend him and the staff are always eager to help and answer your questions as well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Pei has been my OB/GYN since 2011. He removed a benign breast tumor that was as big as 2/3 of a egg yolk from me in 2012. The procedure was performed after 5pm and Dr. Pei had to attend a meeting in DC afterwards. Dr. Pei took his time and made sure that he put in enough stitches even though he would be late for his meeting. The wound healed very well and the scar is minimal! Dr. Pei also had performed several urethral dilations on me. It is not a very comfortable procedure but Dr. Pei made me feel OK with his gentle and steady performance! Most recently I had an Amniocentesis done and again it was done quickly and flawlessly. Every time I felt worried about my condition or complication of my pregnancy, visiting Dr. Pei or getting answers to my questions from Dr. Pei would calm me down because he would help me find the best solution and execute it well. I am shocked to read some of the reviewers saying that Doctor Pei is money digger and unethical. According to my own experience, I had never received any excessive bills from Doctor Pei's office in the past 4 years. Doctor Pei's staff are also friendly and courteous. I don't think there's anything more one can ask from a care provider!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

He is careless to his patients and true money digger. He does unnecessary testings, charges ridiculously high, and is not responsive. Don't recommend him at all. Save your time and money.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I'm really glad I went to Dr. Pei. I had a great experience with him during my first pregnancy. He was calming, thoughtful and helped me get thru all the different stage. He brought my little baby boy into this world. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Terrible doctor! I had a laparoscopy scheduled with him. He told me that after 5 minutes of opening me up, he closed me back up because he didn't see anything and that nothing was wrong with me. 3 months later, after still failing to conceive, I took the images that Dr. Pei had taken during the laparoscopy to another doctor. That doctor saw something in the image and said my tube should've been removed. I had a second laparoscopy with the other doctor who found over 10 instances of stage 1 endometriosis. Dr. Pei had not looked close enough and didn't care. Because of his negligence, I had to undergo two major surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Pei is the rudest most disrespectful doctor I know! If you don't agree with him he throws in your face that he has been a doctor for 15 years. Well you can be a doctor for 40 years but that doesn't mean your a good one. Most arrogant, egotistical doctor I've ever met. Do yourself a favor and never go to him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He doesn't qualify to be a doctor both in knowledge and ethically. He even doesn't know the most basic obstetrics and gynecology knowledge. He also charged on the exams he never made to the patient. Everything is driven by money. He doesn't really care about the patient. Stay away from him if you care about yourself.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. pei for over five years. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in his field of expertise. He has all you need in a good OB/GYN, patient, calm, friendly and caring. his staff team is amazing too.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015