Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Wry

It was fantastic! Never have I ever been doctored that well before!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Ann Wry has been so helpful and kind. She is very knowledgeable and caring, She has been my physician for decades and with her help many more.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

If you want wrong diagnosis, want a dr. on cell phone the whole time. then go there. The staff is horrible. Waiting a long time , every time is the norm. Only in it for your insurance.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Wry has been treating my wife for over a decade. She has been relentless in her dedication to make her quality of life better and has succeeded. She has been repeatedly on point with regard to her diagnosis. I have recommended several friends and family members who all share our experiences and opinions....she is the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Wry is an extremely caring physician. She embodies what a doctor should be--a good diagnostician, listener and interested healer. She is my family's physician and she is a rare find in today's world. I've referred many to her and their experience has been the same as mine. Ofelia

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr Wry is a skilled, trustworthy professional interested in wellness. At my previous MDs office, I only ever saw the Physician Assistant. I never even met the MD! Dr Wry sees you personally and takes a holistic approach to your care. She is warm, funny and a good listener, a rarity with MDs these days. Her staff is pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I have been ill since October 2010 and I have been seen by numerous specialists regarding various conditions. Dr. Wry did exactly what I needed her to do, review each and every MRI, Scan, and blood test and provide me with an understandable explanation. Her knowledge of my sensitivities to medicines on several occasions prevented complications. She pinpointed conditions and referred me to specialists that were both sensitive and effective in making my life better. We were originally referred to Dr. Wry by a close friend whose husband was diagnosed by Dr. Wry with an unusual heart condition, which literally saved his life by this early detection.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Wry is extremely personable and caring, and has no problem spending time with patients to explain things and really try to get to the bottom of their issues. However, that also means that she's often late to appointments...so if you're a stickler for people being on time that could be a problem for you. Her staff is atrocious with the exception of one Hispanic woman (forget her name, but she's the one who seems to have been there the longest and she's short and thin). If you need anything faxed to another doctor or anything else done, try to get it done through the smaller Hispanic lady and be nice to her, since she seems pretty responsible.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Wry is the best Dr. I have ever had (and I'm no spring chicked)! She is knowledgeable, kind, patient and is always willing to hear me out when "something is just not right". The fact that she is affiliated with Hackensack Hospital is also a plus in my book.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Her desire to keep you WELL is what sets Dr. Wry apart from other doctors. She cares about PREVENTING illness but is amazing at diagnosis. She has saved my life many times with a swift - correct diagnosis in emergency situations. She diagnosed a deadly aneurysm in time to get it repaired. I am only still walking this earth because of Dr. Wry.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Ann M. Wry's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp