Ratings for Dr. Mona A. Gohara

Caring, kind, and helpful. She sat down and talked me through something I was very anxious about.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

She called me at home to check on me after surgery, very caring.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

She is great! takes plenty of time and makes sure you have no more questions before she leaves the room. I have total confidence in her

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Gohara just diagnosed me with melanoma. It was not a brown irregular mark, it was pink and flat. By all accounts she saved my life-I thought it was a scrape. She sent me to Dr. Ariyan at Yale for removal, he was also phenomenal. Dr. Gohara, went above and beyond, calling me the day of my consult and surgery. I am forever grateful to both of them.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

They rush you in they rush you out just like cattle but faster. No time to ask questions or advice. Will not be going back. My interist Dr, reccommeded her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Gohara spared by son's camp from getting that getting that scary MRSA. He had a weird rash on his lip that turned was not treated right by 2 other doctors-she was smart enough to take a culture test and found it to be MRSA. She took a lot of time to explain exactly what that was because I was petrified-she called me at home to tell me and was awesome about it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

After 5 years of suffering with a skin rash, I saw Dr Gohara and she changed my life. She found that I was allergic to the dye in my jeans! I was so depressed before figuring this out, I would not go out or date-Dr Gohara caught on to my angst immeadiately-within 2 weeks I was cured, and she even GAVE ME HER CELL PHONE NUMBER-NEVER has a doctor treated me so kindly. I also saw a PA at the practice, Michael, he was very helpful as well. I am 4ever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I feel like I take more time cleaning my lentils that the time she spent checking me. Plus she wants me to comeback, no way no how; I didn't have the opportunity to ask any question. The nurse was the same. Expend more time in the waiting room that in the consultation station.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Gohara is brilliant and kind. I trust her completely. She takes the necessary time and never seems rushed. I wish all my doctors knew as much and cared as much as she does.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Gohara is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to cover everything. She doesn't rush through the appointments, like a lot of doctors do.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Mona A. Gohara's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2001)

MAMSI