My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent care we received at Austin Fertility Institute. Struggling to conceive is not an easy journey, but Dr. Moghadam and his staff helped guide and reassure us throughout the entire process. Dr. Moghadam is exceptionally knowledgable and personable, and is so devoted to his patients that he hands out his cell. phone number (and answers at all hours!). I'm certain you won't receive that level of care at just any practice. He is also very confident in his work while remaining realistic with expectations. I never once felt as though I was being misled or placated. Whenever I got anxious about something (often!), Dr. Moghadam was reassuring and took his time, patiently answering my many questions. Thanks, Doc! We also got to know all the ladies at the practice (shout-out to Jamie, Lisa, Becky, Nicole, & Jessica!). We couldn't be more grateful for the personal care that we received. We were truly made to feel like family and were always treated with the utmost care and respect, and never felt like we were just a number. And finally, thank you to Henry and JoJo, the extraordinarily talented embryologists who nurtured our precious cargo for their first five days of life. It's bittersweet to be graduating back to my regular ob, because we love everyone at AFI so much, but are absolutely thrilled that they did their jobs so well that we're expecting in August! We are so grateful to Dr. Moghadam, and the entire staff at Austin Fertility Institute, and would highly recommend them to anyone struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

They way i heard about AFI was trough a facebook add, at first i had some doubts about it but i figured i should give it a try and i will never regret taking that decision. Dr.M makes sure we understand the process we are about to go under and clarifies each of our questions. AFI staff is wonderful and patient, i 100% recommend Austin Fertility Institute. Whatever you spend there(time ,money, ect.) Its worth it. Cant be thankful enough.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Choosing Dr. Moghadam as my IVF treatment doctor is the best decision ever. Let me share my story with you. I did my first IVF treatment in another clinic 2 years ago. I had three blastocysts at the end and the doctor transferred all of them at once for the success rate. I was pregnant with twins but lost them due to the incompetent cervix at 23 weeks. Because I did not have any frozen embryos left, I had to start another round of IVF again. After some research with my husband, we decided to give AFI a shot. At our first consulting with Dr. M, I really built my confidence for my next pregnancy. Dr. M is very patient and knowledgeable and does not rush us to make any decision. I am a PCOS patient with complex medical history. Dr. M made a special protocol just for my case. At the beginning of the treatment, my body could not respond to the stimulus medicine very well. I thought I had to cancel this cycle. But Dr. M did not give up. He kept a close eye on me every the other day to adjust the dose. Finally, all the eggs grew up. The rest of treatment process went very well. And due to Dr. M’s excellent skills, all of the 23 eggs were retrieved. Dr. Chen in the lab was very knowledgeable as well. He explained a lot of technical terms to us when we called and told us how each embryo developed. Eventually we had 13 out of 23 became blasted at day 5. When we discussed with Dr. M how many embryos to be transferred, I thought two of them might be safe to have more successful rate. But Dr. M insisted only one should be transferred due to my previous medical history. He would rather sacrifice his clinic success rate instead of letting me to take any risk of having another twin pregnancy. I really appreciate his decision and it turns out to be a good one since I was pregnant even with single embryo transfer. He cares about patient health more than the success rate. All the staff in the clinic were very kind and helpful as well. Especially Lisa, who is the most patient and responsible nurse I have ever met. Every time she returned my call within half an hour after I left my message. And she will also call me and ask for my conditions from time to time even I do not schedule anything. Becky, Jamie and Jessica are all very sweet. You will feel like to be friends with them instead of patient. I am now 11 weeks of pregnant. So I have to graduate from Dr. M and to be released to my OB. I hate leaving this wonderful clinic. If Dr. M can deliver baby, I will definitely choose him to be my OB. Just saying thank you can not express our gratitude to Dr. M and all his staff. We will go back when we are ready for our next baby since we still have 12 embryos being taken care of very well in the lab. We really appreciate Dr. M to fulfil our dream. We could not be parents without his help. He made this tough journey to be much easier and joyful. Choosing him will be the best decision and he will never let you down.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Great dr , he know what he is doing and what he is talking about . He broke all medical terminology down for my husband and I to understand every step and also gave us options. Nice clean office and the staff is AWESOME !

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I was referred to Dr. M after almost 2 years of trying to get pregnant and several unsuccessful IUIs with my OB/GYN. As a health care professional in my mid-thirties with no children yet, it would not be far-fetched to say that I knew enough about my odds/timeline to feel desperate if not hopeless about getting pregnant. First and foremost, Dr. M is a good if not great listener--I found this to be impressive given the number of patients he sees on a daily basis. Once he understands your goals, he is exceptional at outlining a handwritten (yes, in writing you can read) plan that leaves you with choices where available and simplifies your next steps. My husband and I were ready to do IVF, but the timing made it easier to try one more IUI cycle and he felt optimistic about our odds with the change in my protocol. So, as the story goes, first cycle worked--I felt like I blinked and I am back with my OB well into my second trimester! I can tell you we had choices because there are other good doctors in town. All I can say is that if you want the best pairing of a caring, available and intelligent doctor, team (who are awesome, BTW!) you should go to AFI first. That's what I did, and I know I will if I need help again in a couple of years.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Rude to staff, God complex, insensitive, pushy, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Moghadam is great! He and his staff are always patient, caring, thorough, and never left you feeling rushed. It was a pleasure to have him as our provider and will use him again in the future, if needed. Wait times can be long, at times, but the quality of service is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My family's experience with Dr. Moghadam is nothing short of excellent. My OB referred us to him after trying for almost five years unsuccessfully to get pregnant. It is now three years later and we have grown from a family of two to five. He and his staff identified our infertility issue and and came up with a plan to overcome it. We also were informed of the odds for success and costs up front. We always felt like we knew where exactly we were in the process and if we didn't we could call him directly with any concerns. He is amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I wish I could express how wonderful Dr. Moghadam and his staff are. They helped my husband and I conceive 2 years ago and now I'm a returning patient and expecting baby number two! Dr. Moghadam has always been patient, understanding, and compassionate. I saw two REs before going to see Dr. Moghadam and now I wouldn't go any where else. His personalized treatment plan was perfect for us and all the lab work was so much more convenient and less stressful. The staff members in the office, lab, and surgery center have always been so friendly, organized, and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Kenneth K. Moghadam's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent care we received at Austin Fertility Institute. Struggling to conceive is not an easy journey, but..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They way i heard about AFI was trough a facebook add, at first i had some doubts about it but i figured i should give it a try and i will never regret taking th..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Choosing Dr. Moghadam as my IVF treatment doctor is the best decision ever. Let me share my story with you. I did my first IVF treatment in another clinic 2 y..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great dr , he know what he is doing and what he is talking about . He broke all medical terminology down for my husband and I to understand every step and also ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. M after almost 2 years of trying to get pregnant and several unsuccessful IUIs with my OB/GYN. As a health care professional in my mid-th..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude to staff, God complex, insensitive, pushy, and unprofessional."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moghadam is great! He and his staff are always patient, caring, thorough, and never left you feeling rushed. It was a pleasure to have him as our provider a..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family's experience with Dr. Moghadam is nothing short of excellent. My OB referred us to him after trying for almost five years unsuccessfully to get pregn..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could express how wonderful Dr. Moghadam and his staff are. They helped my husband and I conceive 2 years ago and now I'm a returning patient and expe..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "very rude and DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS STAFF!! Would NOT ever recommend him to ANYONE EVER! Bedside manner is WORST I have seen in 40yrs BY any Dr...!"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moghadam is an excellent RE. A friend recommended another RE in the Austin area, but Dr. M took my insurance so this is where I went. I am so happy that I d..."

October 2, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth K."

October 20, 2013