Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Lieurance

Was very knowledgable and professional. Very thorough. Great staff and care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

My son just saw this doctor today for a broken collar bone, he did no examinaiton to speak of and just basically said to keep it in the sling and come back in 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Was very helpful and explanitory. Great staff . Very happy with the experience and result.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I had to have my shoulder redone and corrected by another surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

My 17 yr old son broke his arm & was seen by Dr Lieurance in the E.R. He "fixed" the arm that night. We went back for app to have arm x-rayed -it was not aligned. Dr Lieurance "attempted" 3 times to fix my son's arm w/o surgery. The final time we went to see him, the arm was in terrible shape. My son had lost feeling in in his thumb because the nerve was incased in calcium deposits. He could not bend, flex or rotate his arm, the bones had calcified together. Dr. Lieurances' response was and I quote "Oh well, that's the best I can do." He never surgically did anything. After research on the type of break my son had, the only real way to repair the originally damage was to surgically place a plate & pins to realign the broken bones. We had another Dr. repair the original break & damage cause by lack of proper medical care.Dr. Lieurance was sued & had to pay for his lack of care & concern.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Robert K. Lieurance's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)