Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Mulligan

I had a complete and thorough exam. Dr. Mulligan was very informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I have just started seeing Dr. Mulligan and the entire experience was wonderful. Dr. Mulligan is friendly, patient and knowledgeable, and I feel I am in excellent hands. Her staff was incredibly nice and the convenient location was bright and cheery.

Submitted October 3, 2014

This was my first and last visit to Dr. Mulligan. She was in the room for all of 3 minutes (and that may be a generous guess). She didn't look at my chart or know my history. She didn't ask me one question except if I had a history of breast cancer in my family during the exam. She wanted to take a blood test but explained that I had to go to Lab Corp for the bloodwork since it "wasn't worth [her] time" to do it in the office. She also didn't weigh me- there was no scale even in the room! Pretty strange and a very concerning way to practice and I will now be on the hunt for yet another new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Whenever I go see her, I always wait a very long time just for her to see me for less than 5 minutes. Also, I scheduled an appt TWO months in advance. TWO MONTHS and they called two weeks before and cancelled.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

i had several horrid experiences with both dr. Mulligun and her staff. Her staff is extremely disrespectful towards her patients rude loud and unattentive. the atmosphere is hostile. furthermore, the Dr. made a mistake and ordered an extra test for me had nothing to do with my age group and condition, after my insurance company rightfully denied it her staff wouldn't listen to me but kept hanging up the phone. When I asked to talk to her they refused to to connect me to her and told me that she is not interested in talking to me. I have suffered the maltreatment of this doctor and her staff for a year until i had to decide whether to sue which would entail more time and agrevation or give up and pay the enormously expensive absolutely irelevant test she ordered with my regular pep. please save yourself the emotional abuse of her staff and the careless and cruel attitude of this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Mulligan is the most uncompassionate and condescending doctor I've ever visited. I felt more like I was talking with a disgruntled customer service rep than a qualified physician. She spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me and was curt and rude when returning phone calls after I repeatedly left messages. I was experiencing some pretty serious health issues to which she suggested "I don't know what that could be....You might want to see a gastroenterologist?" She canceled a Friday appointment that I had scheduled several weeks in advance and her staff did not notify me. When confronted, they said "well we left a message" ... I asked "You don't call to follow up and make sure your patients receive your messages?" She is apparently more interested in weekends in the Hamptons than taking care of the patients whose care pays her salary. She doesn't know what she's doing. Thumbs down, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Mulligan is kind and helpful while being very quick and efficient. She doesn't waste time but you always feel that she is listening. Unlike a lot of Dr's she doesn't talk down to you either. Its a great relationship to have with a OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Mulligan was wonderful. I don't think I ever felt so comfortable with a Gyn, or any doctor for that matter.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Mulligan and staff were great! I have to say I was very surprised that this kind of alert, present and competent GYN exists in NYC. Seems like the kind of care you get in small town mid west. I have received numerous vm messages from her regarding my multiple procedures at other clinics which she always follows up on. I think I called her back on one occasion and she answered the phone....I was shocked. I can't imagine switching to another GYN. Once you find that diamond greatness in NYC you would be a fool to let it go. She is totally together and super pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I'm sorry to hear others have had trouble with Dr. Mulligan. The office staff and wait time are the same as any other doc. (not great), but I found Dr. Mulligan to be very connected... listened well and worked with me on determining best course of action for me. Not anymore rushed than any other doc. She has a great disposition and seems very caring to me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Kathleen Mulligan's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental