Ratings for Dr. Lee Ann Peluso

Everything started off ok until a complication. After 4 calls to her and about 8 hours into being sick and I was at fault I went to the local ER at St Clair. They did a cat scan and found a blockage which was causing the problems. A few weeks later I began having trouble swallowing. When I went to her office she said I needed to work it out and that NOTHING was wrong. After ending up in the hospital for a second time, a GI doctor found a stricture which he felt was the cause of the swallowing issues. Both incidents were considered possible problems of the surgery not the fault of the surgeon, BUT complications that should have been explored by PELUSO with the symptoms being reported, especially when I was in her office only days before. Her FAILURE to act on the symptoms has significantly delayed my recovered and added SUBSTANTIAL COSTS to this surgery with the additional hospital stays. My personal opinion is Peluso should not be allowed to do this surgery ever! only 1000 characters.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Terrible waiting time. Friendly office staff that should be able to be more creative when dealing with a patient that has been delayed. I was subject to hear her rant on the patient in the adjacent room. So much for patient confidentiality.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Lee Ann Peluso's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Illinois