Ratings for Dr. Jeanne B. Haislett

Dr. Jeanne Haislett-Pontiac is professional, attentive, insightful, and exceptionally skilled at diagnosing and treating patients! Highly recommend! Vladimir.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Recently I was examined by Dr Haislett at QTC. I am a Vietnam Vet and I thought she was very proficient in here questioning and knowledge of what to look for re:PTSD. For some strange reason I really felt better about my problem after I left here exam and did not feel guilty about having PTSD. I had Dr. Case before and I felt a lot different about her exam.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Haislett also does additional work for the military through QTC services where she meets and rates veterans by reviewing their medical records. She spends an inordinate amount of time dredging through service member records in order to distort findings into denying service member claims. She stated that I did not have a diagnosis of PTSD when there are 2 documented diagnoses from VA doctors (actual MDs) in my medical records which she supposedly "reviewed". She is unethical as well as QTC services. Because of her lack of actual medical knowledge, she discarded many of the previous doctor's (MDs) findings which affected my existing VA rating. No wonder the veteran suicide rate is at 23 a day. Shrinks like her shouldn't be pretending to be actual medical doctors and have no business evaluating medical records in a population unique as veterans. She has unclean hands.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Hello, My name is Jesse Hudson and I had my first appointment with Dr.Haislett on the 22nd. Not only was she EXTREMEMLY patient with my three kids, but she was very concerned with listening and understating with everything the entire time. She is the type of doctor that you would want to keep going to over and over just to have someone to talk to and get professional advice from.. This is a brilliant lady with a kind and loving heart that truly loves her job and goes the extra mile to help each one of her patients. I am a combat veteran and very confident with every suggestion she might have. Thank you for helping my family. -Jesse<3

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Approx. September of 2010, Jeanne B. Haislett willfully and knowingly falsified my medical record and her report regarding me to the Veterans Administration. She coerced me to answer questions and fill out forms leading me to believe that it was necessary for treatment I was seeking which was for Advanced degenerative Arthritis, Hearing loss, cardiac problems and exposure to Agent Orange. Two years passed in which I never returned to her office nor sought any further contact and on September 2013 I received notification from the Veterans Administration that I was found to be 100&#037; disabled and it was due to the report submitted by her. I am a Gunsmith and make my living as such but due to her report I have been notified that I can no longer own a firearm or ammunition and due to her report which was totally false, I have not been able to support my family or home. From Last September to this time I have suffered a loss of income of approx. $65,000.00. - Benjamin Miles

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014