Ratings for Dr. John K. PAULSON

Paulson doesn't get to the bottom of much. When I tell him about an issue I am having or what I suspect might be going on with me, he tends to laugh a little before discussing it with me. I find that unprofessional. For instance when I told him I suspected that I may be lactose intolerant, he laughed and told me that the only people he knew that were lactose intolerant were elderly people and that would be odd for me to be intolerant since I am only middle age. He then went on to tell me that the test for lactose intolerance was lengthy and unpleasant and expensive, and discouraged me from taking it. I don't really get anywhere with him most of the time. If he does actually request a test and then it comes back negative, there is no follow up, and no further testing to see what else may be going on. I'm left suffering with the same problem I came in with. Honestly, I found visits with him pretty worthless and have stopped seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I was not rushed. All my questions were clearly answered. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. John K. PAULSON's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Medford, WI