You may also like

Dr Shue is wonderful. She spends the time to really get to know her patient. She also extends her medical knowledge to areas related to the specific problem - she looks at the whole person. She is very sharp and picked up on things I mentioned which I hadn't meant to bring up but turned out to be important.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I had diabetes for 20 years, and could not get my sugar under control until I saw Dr. Shue. She's patient, knowledgeable and always listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

II have had a chronic condition for 10 hrs that i know how to manage most days...and this doctor did not know anything about alternative therapy or treatments and simply told me "she did not believe in them" Subsequently, she dismissed my concerns and stopped listening. Instead, She just wrote me a Rx script for synthetics medicines and sent me away. I gave up and will not go back.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Yi Brenda Shue's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2483625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.0

February 6, 2014