Ratings for Dr. Peter P. Feliciano

I have had a three appointments now & I am very pleased with this office, the staff & Dr. Feliciano! The office is very clean, comfortable & well-organized. The staff are all very professional but also very friendly and Dr. Feliciano immediately put this dental-phobe at ease. Much like his staff, (or perhaps vice-versa) he is very friendly & personable but also very professional and extremely gentle. He does not act like there is any hurry but somehow manages to stay on time. I felt that he was really very interested in me and my dental health. He explained everything very thoroughly and gave me ample to think of and ask questions. They put a movie in when you are seated so there is a very pleasant diversion which really helped relax me. Very best part - Dr. Feliciano is the gentlest shot-giver I have ever experienced!! I love this office & am very grateful to have chosen it!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015