Ratings for Dr. Thomas Hahm

Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is very NARCISSISTIC..... Terrible bed side manner.....Terrible job and honestly my 15 year old implants were beautiful and after 3 surgeries with this BUTCHER they are horrible!! $10,000.00 later and I am very sad and have lost all self esteem. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Stay away from this BUTCHER! I almost died from his lack of knowledge and extreme lack of caring! I too now have to se an infectious disease dr. because of severe infections,dead skin, and have had 7 surgeries so far to correct what he did! Cost me my life as I knew it and 3 years of it too Run away from this so called Cosmetic Surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Hahm and his staff. Dr. Hahm has performed 2 cosmetic surgeries on me, Facelift with Rhinoplasty and Tummy Tuck with Liposuction and I absolutely could not be happier. My Family doctor and my ob/gyn are amazed at how well-placed and well-healed my scars are. Both have commented that they have never seen such quality work except on Dr. Hahm's patients. And my facelift? No one knows that I had one, but instead friends and family are constantly commenting on how good I look and that I must be "doing something right"! ;) His surgical skills are truly beyond compare and it is evident that he cares about his patients and EVERY detail of his work. My tips? Don't smoke, follow your instruction sheet after surgery, use sunscreen and TRUST Dr. Hahm!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I went for BA at 18. After Bj My boobs were very far apart he tried correcting it in his office saying it was scar tissue and popped my implant, replaced it that day. I ended up with an infection 2 mon later (pseudomonas). He said you implant had to come out go on meds and replace 3 mo later. Where he just numbed me and deflated my breast, with my mom in the room. I was devastated and in so much pain in my L breast. 3 month later he replaced and wentn100cc bigger @ my request. After this surgery I noticed my boobs were bottoming out which required surgery to fix. I let hahm "fix". They were fine for the first couple of months until I noticed I had ANOTHER infection. I am now 22, just had my implants out again by diff ps bc I have suffered @ least 6 infections in 2.5 yrs. it is pseudomonas .. (surprise). Now I must c an infectious disease doc.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I am very happy with my results. I had been to other doctors who could not help me and Dr. Hahm corrected my bad outcome from another surgery that was reconstructive. I have since been back to him for cosmetic surgery and couldn't be more pleased. His staff is caring and he is amazing. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Do not go to Dr. Hahm!! I went to him for a revision rhinoplasty and he botched the entire thing. My nose came out extremely crooked and looked like a blob. I had to fly out to Chicago to get my nose fixed from Toriumi. Dr. Hahm cost me $25,000 and a year of my life. Stay way!!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Hahm has performed several surgeries/procedures on me. He is extremely talented and knowledgeable and I am confident in his surgical abilities. My initial consultation was the most thorough and informative I have ever had-- well worth the $50 consult fee to spend that kind of time with the Doctor! Even though my surgical journey is complete, I still return to his office for skincare products and makeup. Even if it can be found at a more convenient location, I am still loyal to this practice as they have been so good to me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

this dr is the best kept secret in the USA. I am Canadian and I have had all my most recent surgeries (for the past four years) done by him. I had had a few before him, many of which he managed to repair. He is simply amazing and can actually perform miracles. I had a face lift, fat injection, ear size reduction, neck lift, lipo, fat injection and nippple reconstruction done by him. My husband also had a face lift. Everything he did was perfect. After being so unsatisfied by many Canadian surgeons, I luckily found him. I can't say enough about him. I would be happy to speak with anyone who want to make sure this testimony is for real.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010