Ratings for Dr. Lynn Marcinko Mcfarr

Dr. McFarr has helped me attain my goals and get me out of a really difficult situation. Working with her has helped me develop my own skills to manage other difficult problems independently.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

She is awesome! My family member is back in college because of her help.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Thank you Dr. McFarr for helping our daughter. She was able to return to work and get the skills she needed from you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Excellent. So helpful. She gave me the correct diagnosis and designed a treatment plan that worked for me,

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Lynn was a terrible choice for my sister. She has been incredibly focused and steadfast on a particular diagnosis (or should I say misdiagnosis) and no information will sway her otherwise. Lynn has a Svengali like pull with her patients. Be careful sending your family members here.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. McFarr is a total professional and expert. Changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

This is my opinion only and how I was treated by her. Was not a very good Dr. Her diagnosis of me was wrong. I was told if I went to her office I would get the help I needed. I left a good Dr for her and what a bad mistake that was. I don't recommend this Dr to anyone and please don't leave your current Dr for her as she might leave you hanging with no Dr at all. That is what happen to me. Her therapy does not help everyone as it did not help me in anyway. She could not get off the fact that her therapy did not help me at all. Again this is my opinion only and how I was treated by this Dr. So good luck when seeing this Dr hope your experience is better then my was.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012