Ratings for Dr. Stefan H. Gutow

Dr. Gutow is fine, but his staff can best be described as zealously indifferent to the pain, fears, concerns and needs of his patients. My 87 year old father has been dealing with urinary retention and has had an indwelling catheter off and on for years. Dad has a catheter now and I've tried to get a check up appointment, but can't get through the staff firewall.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Gutow's staff got me in to see him very quickly, within a few work days. Gutow looked at my ultrasound, listened to my concerns and scheduled surgery 48 hours later. I had incredible relief. My only concern is that I like to have additional knowledge and was expecting a call back from my surgeon since he is the only one who could answer specific questions about the surgery. Follow up conversations are extremely important. However, Gutow and his staff are kind and knowledgeable. I call them "keepers."

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Very kind, answers questions, does not rush you out

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very good doctor who will work with you to solve a problem, will listen to your complaints and then take care of problem, very good bed side manners

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014