Ratings for Dr. Tracy Galloway

Treated as second class citizen after going on disability. In addition to med checks I was rarely there for medical reasons and was told that they "bent over backwards" for my care. They "dismissed" me from their practice after telling me I missed appointments and was frequently late, & I had NEVER been late or missed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Would not recommend this office in general. Both PA's unwilling and unable to treat common conditions. They send you out to specialists (though you have already been) consistently. They BOTH have a poor bedside manner and do not take the time to listen. If you want to be seen for anything other than very simple illnesses (cold) stay away from this practice!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I had heard very positive feedback which is why I had tried Tracy. She was very friendly and took her time; however, I had several things come back in my testing that were abnormal. I was told everything had come back normal. Had I not requested a copy for my own records I would not have known about the results. It was not just one test either that was my reason for concern. I am putting this on here to remind everyone that we need to be an advocate for ourselves- they are your records- make sure you do your part and look over them as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Tracy is Very Caring and as far as I have dealt with her, She has ALWAYS been helpful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

very friendly with my son and with myself. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Extremely helpful with medical issues and problem solving skills are excellent, My personal experiences with the care Tracy provides have been exceptional and responsive.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

She rushes thru patiants and she doesn't fix something that is wrong until its too late

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006