Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth J. Anoia-Loftus

Men beware! This doctor has no empathy for men and coached me to have a surgical procedure on my enlarged prostate which ended any future orgasms. No warning, no consideration of relative gains and losses. This has been very upsetting for me and the relief of not waking a lot in the night to pee has not been much solace as I face a very different experience of myself as a sexual being, or of a partnership in a loving relationship. A technician who doesn't understand the limits of he expertise. I am bitter about Dr. Anoia.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Great doctor. Great patient communication. Great caring attitude. Great followup care. Terrific results. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

She is cold, bordering on rude and uncaring. She was late, in a hurry, talked down to me, shot me odd glances and did not explain things well at all. She has no "bedside manner". She blew by me without a word when she left the room. There are too many wonderful doctors who are also good with people to put up with someone like her. I vowed never to go back to her . She actually scared me with her behavior. She may be a good surgeon but I'll never know because I'd never trust her to lay a hand on me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Anoia is a consummate professional. I felt concerned about visiting a female urologist but she helped me through a very difficult period. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Great Dr. and staff They were very helpful every time I needed a question answered

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Staff very rude and incompetent to beat. Incorrect records, difficulty with scheduling and with billing and very unpleasant

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth J. Anoia-Loftus's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)