Ratings for Dr. Edwin J. CUNNINGHAM

I am athletic and have developed scoliosis of the spine and some herniated discs. I provided a recent MRI of the spinal region in question and two hip x-rays which by our conversation, it was apparent the doctor failed to review. About 2 minutes into our appointment, he got up to leave with no advice other than, "don't run." I had to press him for details about my condition and treatment options--his feedback was scant and impatient. I will not return--have already found a new neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

great experience which is getting more unusual in the years of obamacare

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I had a brain aneurysm and he saved my life basically.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Liked his honesty and manner in explaning my neck problem. He didn't recommend surgery for me either but said he doesnt operate on the majority of patints he sees

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Cunningham is amazing. He fused my back and I can not believe how much my life has improved because of the relief he gave me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

professional staff. Explains diagnosis well. Nurse followed up with me.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was in constant severe pain and desperate for relief. Dr. Cunningham was able to work me into his schedule and diagnose my problem quickly. He was very helpful and an excellent surgeon. Thanks to his skill, I am now pain free, recovering well, and will soon have my life back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Excellant results from back surgery. Fully recoved and no problems for 1 1/2 years post surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Very knowledgable and caring Doctor. Explained the procedure and did not rush into the surgery. Gave me time to think about it amd make up my own mind. Very impressed with the professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Edwin J. CUNNINGHAM's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)