Ratings for Dr. Robin Madsen

Dr. Madsen and her staff have been extremely helpful over the last year with my broken elbow, foot, and torn cartilage in my knee. I would highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I have had both shoulder and knee surgery accomplished by Dr. Madsen. I have the other shoulder scheduled 6 months from now. She has treated me for over 6 years for 2 bad knees and 2 bad shoulders. I find her outstanding in her caring, attention to detail and how she accommodated me in some requests I had on the surgery. She works very hard and often has taken more time than scheduled for my appointment to insure I understood the procedures or medical recommendations. She is very friendly and personal. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent orthopedic surgeon. I'll give her an A grade....very sharp, very knowledgeable. I think anyone who would attempt to mark her down is guilty of "sour grapes."

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Went to Madsen because of a dislocated shoulder and torn labrum. I had arthroscopic surgery (bankart repair) when I went to review MRI and xrays she couldn't even pull the images up on her computer. I don't even think she reviewed them much prior or if she even reviewed them. I was desperate of a shoulder repair so my mom forked over thousands of dollars because I had no insurance. The follow up was terrible, the billing lady was really pushy. The surgery failed 1.5 years later. Only one anchor was used instead of 2 or 3. I had serious bone deficiency and my humerus was totally damaged. I would NOT recommend surgery with Robin Madsen. please choose another surgen

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

This Dr. sells her patients out to the L and I attorneys. She signed a false deposition and completely distorted the truth about my case which is ongoing 1 1/2 years after my knee surgery. She only cares about making money and does not take care of the patients after she does surgery.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Robin Madsen's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)