Ratings for Dr. Manny C. Katsetos

I would clearly disagree with some of the previous comments. The place is not run by nurses, since there is one great nurse, BUT it could be run by Nurses! And yes this cardiologist is busy, but knowledgable thorough, well informed and up to date. I believe as I have experienced, some days in this office must be hellish for the office AND subsequently its patients! But to be fair to everyone in the office, perhaps you should have visited a second time? This physician is caring I agree, but he is only one person, and perhaps if you take into consideration what is happening in medicine in 2015 (it IS all over the media); it AFFECTS all of us, it may give you some insight. No I am not in medicine, nor am I a relative or friend, just a patient who trusts this physician.

Submitted June 13, 2015

I love Dr Katsetos! He is an excellent Doctor , definately one of the very best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I would personally like to thank this Dr. that I met briefly on May 1, 2013. This Dr. saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Manny C. Katsetos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)