Ratings for Dr. John F. Azzatori

Felt all he did was take my insurance money and talk me out of spending my money on finding out what is really wrong with my back. Never disclosed what he would charge and feel he's just interested in moving patients in and out to make money. Not very friendly and think he's a little snobby. Wish I would have gone somewhere else. No better today then I was 5 months ago. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Great Doctor, really helped me out. Thank you Dr. A!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Superb and personable staff. Excellent caring and friendly treatment by Dr. Azzatori after a rear-end auto crash. I don't pay docs for chit-chat, I pay for medical treatment. With a hurting back/neck, I don't want to be sitting in a waiting room, so I was impressed with the efficient and effective treatment protocol. Never felt rushed and got answers to every question or concern. I think his walk-in availability puts him top notch in my book. I was nearly crippled by pain and inability to turn my head or bend over. After a treatment regimen with Azzatori and staff, I got my life back and I always left feeling much better than when I walked in. I used to tease him with, "do your magic!" That's testament to his competence and expertise. No billing or scheduling problems. I recommend him to everyone within earshot.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011