Ratings for Dr. Anne P. Shapter

Dr. Shapter is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever been to. She spends time with her patients and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Shapter performed my hysterectomy last year. She is kind and takes a personal interezt always treating you as an individual. I am so pleased I am following her to her new practice a 2 hour drive awY.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

she is the best Dr. ,very concerned and caring . I traveled a good distance to see her and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

This doctor put my wife thru a totally unnecessary 2nd surgery for a type of cancer that tests have shown to be catastrophic. Worse yet, she never gave my late wife the true information and deprived her of making an informed decision as to whether to refuse chemotherapy and a second surgery. Other doctors told me I should sue her!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Very kind and concerned as well as easy to talk to. She was very open to discussion and made me really feel that I was part of my cancer followup protocol. Excellent!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Anne P. Shapter's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI