Ratings for Dr. Leor J. Skoczylas

Dr is very compassionate. Very knowledgeable & doesn't hesitate to refer to other specialists when he believes necessary. Example 1) he sent my husband to cardiologist & also recommended the electro- cardiologist. 2) Recommended physical therapy for my knee problem which is exactly what orthopedic Dr recommended. Doctors who do that are very confident, self assured & not upset when patients ask questions about their own care. We really appreciate him .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have found Dr Skoczylas to have an extraordinary commitment to the wellbeing of his patients. He is passionate and knowledgable about the practice of internal medicine. Moreover, he is extremely kind and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

They over charge, are unprofessional and flat out lie to the insurance companies. I have never seen or treated so terribly. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Charged me for services never provided. Overcharged on copay. Gabby is snotty and condescending and doctor thought I had a yeast infection in my chest when it was pneumonia!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have never experienced this before. I was a new patient. I arrived a half hour earlier than my appointment. I confirmed that they accepted assignment from Medicare before I scheduled. Sat 1 hour then asked if I was sure if I had an appointment. Then was told, "oh there you are". Then before I even met the doctor or left the appointment area, I was asked to pay $365. What?!!!! I asked for my paperwork and left! Do not go to this man. It appears he asks for your money and also bills Medicare.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I know that Dr. Skoczylas staff is the worst and most unprofessional staff I have ever talked to. The doctor I thought was excellent. To have a employee like Jessie I have to wonder about his hiring practices! I have been put on hold several times, finally made an appointment to see the doctor to follow up on my medication change and the office staff said he was off for a Jewish holiday on October 15th, told me to hold on and never came back. There is no Jewish holiday on that day after checking with friends. Called back in desperation got an answering machine and left message to call back. Its been 6 hours now with no call back! I dislike writing a letter like this but if you can never get through to the doctor there is a real problem. After changing my meds and cannot get a follow up with Dr. Skoczylas I now have a huge problem. Oh by the way they over charge deductibles after checking with my Florida Bluecross. Looking for new doctor. I hope Dr. Skoczylas gets this message because I believed he was a good Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

The worst run office possible. Staff is rude and outright mean, Office manage lies and makes up stories. Doctor does not call back when I had a question. Its unfortunate that the doctor who appears to be caring and extremely bright can have an office that I would not recommend to anyone. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have been to Dr. Skocylas office a few times now and have found him to be very professional, knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I MUST SAY JESSE IS THE LONGEST EMPLOYEE WITH HIM SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST FRONT DESK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE I HAVE SEEN COME THRU HIS PRACTICE SHE FOLLOWS THRU CALL BACK VERY NICE COMPASSIONATE CARING HE WAS BLESSED THANK GOD GOT RID OF OLD STAFF!!! THE OFFICE MANAGER IS VERY RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL AND OVER CHARGES. DOCOTR IS WONDERFUL I RECOMMEND HIM 100 TIMES TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Was trying to make an appointment for a week to see the doctor but the secretary was very rude and said in an unpleasant way that the doctor can't see new patients.. Never heard about that in my life! Bad service and rude staff

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013