You may also like

Ratings for Dr. L. Scott Dupont

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

The best experience I've ever had with chiropractic. Been having terrible migraines and neck troubles for years and Dr. DuPont is been the only one to help me. No more headaches and his care is gentle and felt the safest I've experienced. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Very helpful doctor and staff. Took the time to listen and examine the problem thoroughly and uses all the latest science and research to help solve the problem. He's very concerned about your true health and well being. Just what I was looking for, for my family.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Excellent practitioner of chiropractic. Very thorough testing before any treatment. Has physical rehab equipment to improve muscular support of problem sites. Has helpful and friendly staff. Remembers patients' history and problems very well. Spouse and I both very pleased with his professioalism and individual concern.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. DuPont is a very nice, intelligent and warm person who offers the best of care to each individual. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to EVERYONE!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. L. Scott Dupont's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very thorough and explains everything very well. Very attentive and a great doctor. I've very pleased!"

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best experience I've ever had with chiropractic. Been having terrible migraines and neck troubles for years and Dr. DuPont is been the only one to help me. ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He hurt me on my 7th visit . I had to go to the emergency room he had me in severe pain. Will never go back to him. He is smoothe talking guy. HE IS ONLY OUT ..."

March 1, 2015