Ratings for Dr. Brett B. Abernathy

Every time I see this doctor for my annual checkup, I always walk away thinking "what an arrogant, little curmudgeon he is." After my last annual appointment I decided, even once a year is too frequent. Abernathy is most peculiar little doctor I have ever encountered. He belittles you when you ask questions, roles his eyes and makes demeaning facial gestures, and generally makes you feel uncomfortable. At this last appointment, he even disparaged my general physician. I sincerely implore any person wanting to see him to go elsewhere, even if he is recommedned and you think it's only once a year. Trust me, once a year is too often for this doctor. He will leave you with the hee·bie-jee·bies that will last for weeks.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Be wary of this doctor who uses the Big "C" to coerced patients to comply with their treatments, and begrudges them for objecting to his methodology. He is one that unapologetic (or insincerely doing so) when he makes mistakes. Hope this helps patients out there looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Brett B. Abernathy's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)