Ratings for Dr. Nashat S. Moawad

Dr.Moawad and his staff is awesome. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

By far Dr Moawad is the best physician I’ve ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I have been suffering from endometriosis for over 10 years. Dr. Moawad has been the only doctor I’ve seen who hasn’t made me feel like it’s all in my head. He truly cares and wants the best for his patients. Dr. Moawad has given me my life back and I will forever be grateful to him. If you are suffering from endometriosis Dr. Moawad can truly give you your life back, so please go and see him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He truly practices patient centered medicine! Dr. Moawad, encourages his patients to have an active role in the decision making process. He takes the time to explain medical issues to his patients and answers all the questions.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Can't praise him enough for his knowledge, patient friendliness and him being so compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

On August 8, 2016 I had surgery with a regular GYNO who discovered I had endometriosis and did a crappy job removing my right ovary and then told me at my last pre-op that I didn't have endometriosis. It was that time I reached out to a specialist and found Dr. Moawad. I went and saw Dr. Moawad on November 1st who then took great care of me and discovered I had stage 4 endometriosis. It had spread into my bowels and he got me in contact with a bowel surgeon as well. Bottom line on February 1, 2017 both surgeons did my surgeries and I have my life back. I went from daily severe pain for several hours up to 12 to no pain at all. I am blessed to of had Dr. Moawad and I will continue to praise him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had gone to four different doctors regarding the issue I was having. They couldn't figure out why I was bleeding when I had already had an hysterectomy years ago. Dr. Moawad was able to figure out why I was having this issue. He is the best doctor to go to if you are having any female issues. He was very patient with me with the issue I had. It took me 2 years to finally make my mind up and say I need to have surgery but during that time he never once rushed me he waited until I was ready and I appreciate that. When I had my surgery in October he explain to me how the whole procedure will go from beginning to end. After I went home he personally called me to check on me to see how I was doing. I could not be more appreciative and satisfied. Dr. Moawad the best doctor I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you again Dr. Moawad!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

18 days post op from a complete Laparoscopic hysterectomy for Stage 4 Endometriosis and I feel like I have my life back. To say I am profoundly grateful for the expertise of my surgeon, Dr. Nashat Moawad is an understatement. Dr. Moawad was presented with the most complicated surgical excision of advanced endometriosis and he was able to accomplish the entire procedure laparoscopically. My surgery involved endometriomas, adenomyosis, blood filled fallopian tubes, endometriosis of my ureter and bowel. All of this required a competent and specialized surgeon. Dr. Moawad is an exceptional physician with excellent listening skills and a world of compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr.Moawad, Nash was amazing! He went above and beyond to provide me with the most excellent care I have ever experienced in my life. My primary OBGYN told me I had no option beside open myomectomy after being diagnosed with multiple fibroids. I wasn’t satisfied with the option and spoke to my PCP who referred me to Dr. Moawad for a second opinion. From my first visit to my surgery day, he treated me with compassion. He is such an amazing doctor, experienced and extremely well versed with new technologies. After reviewing my case, he informed me that he was able to remove my fibroids using minimally invasive surgery. He hold my hand and stood up for me at different levels. He is an effective communicator who explained step by step my options and procedure, answered all my questions and took into consideration my fears and concerns. For example, I knew I was anemic as a result of my heavy periods caused by the fibroids. Therefore, the need of a blood transfusion was foreseeable and I was afraid by the risks associated with it. I did let Dr. Moawad know my about my fears and he integrated it to my treatment plan, managed to use a different procedure that recycled my own blood loss during the procedure and transfused it back to me.Wow ! I didn’t expect that and did not even know it was possible. I was blown away . Dr. Moawad exceed my expectations by making sure I had the most comprehensive care with the newest technology available. His dexterity can’t be matched. He removed all my fibroids with minimally invasive technics. after two weeks my recovery was perfect ; I am now a free healthy and happy woman. My husband and I are so much thankful and would recommend Dr. Moawad to everyone in need of a surgery. Do yourself a favor. Do not have an open surgery without a second opinion with Dr.Moawad .You will be amazed. Dr Moawad God bless you ..you are the best !!! Endless Thanks. Caline & Frederic

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Best doctor EVER! 100% compassionate care. Truly cares about his patients. I had been suffering with painful and heavy cycles for years, and Dr. Moawad discovered that I had severe endometriosis. It turned out that my best option was a hysterectomy and Dr. M was excellent. My pain is gone. He will be there with you every step of the way and truly goes above and beyond...I would happily recommend to any woman struggling with GYN problems.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016