Ratings for Dr. Nashat S. Moawad

I had gone to four different doctors regarding the issue I was having. They couldn't figure out why I was bleeding when I had already had an hysterectomy years ago. Dr. Moawad was able to figure out why I was having this issue. He is the best doctor to go to if you are having any female issues. He was very patient with me with the issue I had. It took me 2 years to finally make my mind up and say I need to have surgery but during that time he never once rushed me he waited until I was ready and I appreciate that. When I had my surgery in October he explain to me how the whole procedure will go from beginning to end. After I went home he personally called me to check on me to see how I was doing. I could not be more appreciative and satisfied. Dr. Moawad the best doctor I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you again Dr. Moawad!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

18 days post op from a complete Laparoscopic hysterectomy for Stage 4 Endometriosis and I feel like I have my life back. To say I am profoundly grateful for the expertise of my surgeon, Dr. Nashat Moawad is an understatement. Dr. Moawad was presented with the most complicated surgical excision of advanced endometriosis and he was able to accomplish the entire procedure laparoscopically. My surgery involved endometriomas, adenomyosis, blood filled fallopian tubes, endometriosis of my ureter and bowel. All of this required a competent and specialized surgeon. Dr. Moawad is an exceptional physician with excellent listening skills and a world of compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr.Moawad, Nash was amazing! He went above and beyond to provide me with the most excellent care I have ever experienced in my life. My primary OBGYN told me I had no option beside open myomectomy after being diagnosed with multiple fibroids. I wasn’t satisfied with the option and spoke to my PCP who referred me to Dr. Moawad for a second opinion. From my first visit to my surgery day, he treated me with compassion. He is such an amazing doctor, experienced and extremely well versed with new technologies. After reviewing my case, he informed me that he was able to remove my fibroids using minimally invasive surgery. He hold my hand and stood up for me at different levels. He is an effective communicator who explained step by step my options and procedure, answered all my questions and took into consideration my fears and concerns. For example, I knew I was anemic as a result of my heavy periods caused by the fibroids. Therefore, the need of a blood transfusion was foreseeable and I was afraid by the risks associated with it. I did let Dr. Moawad know my about my fears and he integrated it to my treatment plan, managed to use a different procedure that recycled my own blood loss during the procedure and transfused it back to me.Wow ! I didn’t expect that and did not even know it was possible. I was blown away . Dr. Moawad exceed my expectations by making sure I had the most comprehensive care with the newest technology available. His dexterity can’t be matched. He removed all my fibroids with minimally invasive technics. after two weeks my recovery was perfect ; I am now a free healthy and happy woman. My husband and I are so much thankful and would recommend Dr. Moawad to everyone in need of a surgery. Do yourself a favor. Do not have an open surgery without a second opinion with Dr.Moawad .You will be amazed. Dr Moawad God bless you ..you are the best !!! Endless Thanks. Caline & Frederic

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Best doctor EVER! 100% compassionate care. Truly cares about his patients. I had been suffering with painful and heavy cycles for years, and Dr. Moawad discovered that I had severe endometriosis. It turned out that my best option was a hysterectomy and Dr. M was excellent. My pain is gone. He will be there with you every step of the way and truly goes above and beyond...I would happily recommend to any woman struggling with GYN problems.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

From personal experience with Dr. Moawad I can say he is a very kind, compassionate and caring physician. He identified that I had uterine cancer and within a week he had made arrangements for my appointment with an oncologist. In the meantime, he proactively scheduled tests my oncologist would need to make decisions regarding my care. I had to have a hysterectomy and my cancer was caught early. I will be forever grateful for the care I received from Dr. Moawad. He is my hero.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Moawad perform a robotic assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy on me 3/27/2013. I was discharged home with no problems, no pain etc. My experience with Dr. Moawad was awesome. He educated me prior to the procedure in great detail, before, during and especially after my surgery, his bedside manner was fantastic. When you have a doctor who make's the call directly to the patient for follow up means allot. His staff are just as great. He has a wonderful team of people from the front door to check out and everyone in between. If you ever have to get a hysterectomy, Dr. Moawad and his team is who to call.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I contacted dr. Moawad for a second opinion after another gynecologist recommended a specific surgery that I did not feel was, actually, the right thing for me. I was impressed, from the very first appointment with dr. Moawad, by his knowledge, his kindness and his dedication: he explained me EVERYTHING I needed and wanted to know about the issue I was facing. He was completely competent and exhaustive in clarifying every detail of my medical problem, first, and possible surgeries to fix it. It turned out that the original surgery that was recommended to me by my former surgeon was not the right thing to do. I underwent tests and surgery with confidence. Dr. Moawad also acknowledged my fear for general anesthesia making sure that the anesthesiologist addressed my concerns and prepared me in the best possible way. TOday I had my post surgery check up, everything is perfect and I feel absolutely great. I could not be more appreciative and satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

One of the best doctors that have treated me to date. He cares for his patients and takes his time with you to ensure you understand your options. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Moawad. He is very knowledgeable and was very patient listening to my concerns and answering my questions. Dr Moawad helped me with pelvic pain that I had for years and that other Dr's ignored. The laparoscopic surgery I had was very successful and I am thrilled to be pain free.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

The best in every aspect. Listened to my concerns, was honest with all answers and made me feel at ease prior to surgery. Took his time with me and validated me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011