Ratings for Dr. Ehab M. Shalaby

Dr. Shalaby knows and understands pain, it sources and how to deal with it. He doesn't just put you on medicine and send you away. He does thorough exam's every time you visit, will run and perform whatever tests necessary to get to the source of the pain and will try alternative methods. He is not just a pill mill doctor so if that is what you are looking for, you need to look elsewhere. Very pleasant, and he doesn't mess around. You will get in and out of your appointment quickly but he will take whatever time is necessary to perform tests and procedures. He is quick and accurate with doing in office shots into y9or joints (you almost cannot tell its happening) and very thorough in the surgery center to either burn the nerves or hit targets spots. I am afraid of being put to sleep and stayed away for a procedure where he did a facet joint injection and it was tolerable. I don't recommend it because you could jolt and that would not be good.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

He was rude and disrespectful. Tries to force me into procedures I'm really scared of.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This doctor is very sincere and honest, he explained my back problem in details. He told me what is the plan which included pain medications, physical therapy and procedure. I highly recommend him to any back pain patient.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Shalaby and staff are very pleasant, and efficient. I enjoy this Dr. more than the others I have seen.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I have brought various patients with mental health issues and Dr. Shalaby took time with them and listened to their concerns. I will continue to recommend him to my clients

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Would not see me because I have mecicaid. Scheduled an apt with him then nurse called me back and said he "could not see me."

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Shalaby is a sincere and friendly physician, He ordered MRI top my back to find what is wrong, he gave me pain medicine that took my pain away from the first day..he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Shalaby is a passionate and caring physician, responsive to his patient needs. He is very skilled in his procedures. I had no pain during and after the injection he did for me

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011