Ratings for Dr. Sarah B. Sawyer

Been using Dr. SAWYER FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS ALWAYSE VERY SATISFIED WITH EAcT VISIT

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Very nice Dr but takes too long to get in room. Staff very nice too

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr Sawyer and staff took time to explain any procedures that were applicable to me. All my questions were answered well and were not rushed through.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Sawyer and her staff were very professional and caring. My surgery went very well. I would like to again offer my thanks for her care. I was referred by Dr. Soong. William Dillard

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

The entire staff, including both Doctors, is very professional and friendly. All take the time to answer each question with a caring and knowledgeable confidence that will immediately put any patient at ease. Have recommended this practice to family and friends for Any and ALL dermatology needs.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Sawyer has far exceeded my expectations. She and her entire staff are professional,always helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Sawyer's procedures have made me look at least ten years younger. Michelle and Deena are very informed about the latest developments in their specific fields. Interestingly, a friend of mine went to her based on my high opinion, and was upset when Dr. Sawyer told her that she did not yet need any cosmetic procedures - wow - how unexpected. No one has ever realized that I have had numerous fillers, etc. They all just continue to tell me how great and rested I look.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I like Dr. Sawyer's office. I feel comfortable there and everyone is so helpful. Michelle is so very helpful and always gives good answers to my questions and is always very careful on the procedures I have had at dr. Sawyer's office. I will have more procedures when I can afford it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

I have dealt primarily with Michele. She is extremely knowledgeable and has taken the time to discuss various procedures with me as I wasn't certain what would work the best for me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Sawyer and her staff are the best. Dr. Sawyer does great work and she is very kind and professional. I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Great doctor, great staff. I enjoy going here and look forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Sarah B. Sawyer's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company