Dr. Bryan S. Sigg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Sigg

I have been a patient of first, Dr. Joe Sigg, for many years (mid 1990's ?), and after Dr. Joe retired I became a patient of his son Dr. Bryan Sigg. I can say that I have been impressed with the professional and personal interactions that I have experienced with Bryan and his staff has been exceptional. When Bryan was made aware that I had started my own business, a Deli in the Fountain Square area of Indianapolis, he and his wife responded by becoming a patron of my business. That made a huge impression! My interactions with Bryan, and Julie the office Manager (?) have been nothing more than friendly and professional. I would recommend anyone to Cornerstone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I love this Dental office at anytime when I have had a situation the doctor has went over nd BEYOUND the call of duty,I would prefer people for his services,he's very gentle and knowledgeable to his work.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Been gone there about 20 years, best dentist ever and everyone that works for him has always been great except for the one they recently hired a Rachel not liking her too well, I had payment arrangements which I so appreciate when you do not have insurance and can’t afford the whole bill at one time but she comes in I guess she’s wanting to make herself look good so now wants to send me to collections after I’ve had arrangements all this time so no have to say I don’t like her too well she seems to be looking out for herself and when I told her I made arrangements and I’ve been paying on time every month she didn’t seem to care when I told her I didn’t have the full amount to pay like she requested

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dental hygiene cleaning was done very professionally,, friendly , and punctually. I highly recommend Dr Sigg and his staff, for the dental needs of your family.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Always pleased with Dr. Sigg and staff. Fast, friendly, courteous and professional. Highly recommend if you are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Love him and his dad before him! Great dental practice.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

always friendly, explains what he is doing as he does it so there are no surprises. low key as in not bombastic. up to date methods. I enjoy going to the dentist!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Always professional. Got in at appointment time. Great experience with caring staff

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Thorough, gently and friendly service! I love my dentist office!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

They treat you with passion. Like you are family.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Bryan S. Sigg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryan Sigg has been providing outstanding dental care since 1995, after earning a dental degree from the Indiana University School of Dentistry and completing additional training in implant dentistry. To stay on the cutting edge of dentistry, Dr. Sigg maintains memberships in many professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, Indianapolis District Dental Society and the Greater Indianapolis Dental Implant Study Club. He enjoys speaking at local elementary schools on the importance of good oral hygiene and dental health.

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.