Ratings for Dr. Rael D. Sundy

Dr. Sundy is wonderful! I cannot say enough good about him; he has truly earned the confidence I have in him. I came to Dr. Sundy in very bad shape, after receiving poor care from far less able physicians in another town. However, his plan of treatment not only saved my life, but prevented any lasting damage. He is incredibly sharp and perceptive, and has a great bedside manner. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is truly the brightest, kindest, best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My experience with this doctor made me feel very uncomfortable. His main concern was to blame my recent allergic reactions on my pets that I've own for over 9 years. He's never seen my previous medical records, and I've never had allergic reactions in the winter time. My symptoms came about during a repair to water damaged ceilings were black mold was found during 12/2012. I even had an environmental specialist prepare a report on their findings, and had given the report to Dr. Sundy along with various pictures. The test concluded the mold count 36 times higher than normal, and the spores collected caused upper respiratory illnesses. I would not recommend Dr. Sundy, because he's not confident in his own diagnosis. I've since obtained a 2nd opinion, and they have linked the recent symptoms to the mold exposure. His staff is very unprofessional. They were arguing with each other instead of making sure that I had received the referrals for several tests and x-rays to be administered.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013