Ratings for Dr. George M. Mullen

with my first visit...i felt comfortable with dr mullen, he does care about his patient..not like other doctors that spends five minutes with and hand you perscription and out the door..he took his time to listen and check up and finally take you through the treatment step and step ..explaining everything.....and the staff are wonderful..very nice ..

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

My path crossed Dr. Mullen's by chance in 2006 when I was admitted to the hospital for congestive heart failure (I was only 38 then, & it was very mysterious). He stopped by my room for a routine daily visit. I immediately had the sense that I wanted THIS guy to be my doctor, so I made that request on the spot. I've been grateful ever since. His bedside manner is calming; he's straightforward & tells it like it is in a gentle way; he even has a dry sense of humor. He takes the time to listen; if I have questions (which I do - a LOT!), he takes time to give thoughtful & complete answers. He shares what the research orgs have to say, and then he shares his own philosophy and/or experience. My primary care Doc tells me that Dr. Mullen is one of the best, which is comforting. Although I haven't had a lot of experience, I've been very happy w/the care I've received from Dr. Mullen AND his staff. They are knowledgeable, professional, helpful, kind & prompt! I "heart" this heart doctor!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

This Dr. is about the most caring doctor I ever came across. He does take his time to address his patients' concerns. He never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

Dr. George M. Mullen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL