Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Recio

I have been seeing Dr. Radio for over 5 years now and he is a very consistent doctor. Consistent in great bedside manners, friendly demeanor and most importantly outstanding intelligence in his field. When a PT feels relaxed and that they matter, it DEFINITELY helps especially when colorectal issues can be very embarrassing and degrading. Dr. Recio is a positive plus in the medical field. 😀MLJ😀

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

First time I have ever given any Dr. Five Stars! His personality and bedside manner are uplifting and genuine. He takes his time to explain things and answer all your questions. The staff is warm and friendly. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

AFTER SEEING THIS DOCTOR FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW IT HASN'T CHANGED, THE DOCTOR AND THE STAFF ARE GREAT. THE ARE FRIENDLY. DR. RECIO IS EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND HELPFUL. HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE OUTSTANDING. ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND MAKES A PT FEEL COMFORTABLE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. OFFICE ENVIRONMENT IS VERY PLEASANT.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Simply the best is all I can say would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

My husband & I both see Dr. Recio. We have been patients for at least 5 years. He is an excellent doctor. His compassion shows in the office as well as when performing colonoscopy. Wait time to schedule appointment is good. Wait time in office is short. He is very knowledgeable . His personality shines. Very helpful and caring. Explains every thing in a manner that is easy to understand. I would recommend Dr. Recio to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have been seeing this doctor for over 2 years since my surgery with him for Colon Cancer in December 2010. He continues to be outstanding. He has a very pleasant personality and is very easy to talk to and easy to understand. When speaking to him, it is clear that he is VERY intelligent and knowledgeable in his profession. He ALWAYS keeps in touch with me regarding all prescribed treatments, medications, etc. I would definitely recommend him (of which I have in the past) to anyone!!! I am truly thankful to him for saving my life!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Recio was pleasant and knowledgeable overall, however, missed showing the overall care that he seems to provide in a few unappreciated commments. Significant issues occurred with records, purpose of my initial visit, not having medications called in when they said that they were and not charted correctly. As I advocated for my care, the office staff were not truly receptive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Recio is pleasant but I feel he is a bit full of himself. He was helpful with my situation.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

This doctor is very knowledgable. He explains everything well. His bed-side manners are outstanding. After 5 mins with him, you are at ease. He is very compassionate towards patients AND their family. Always smiles and knows how to talk to patient (very polite). I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone. Overall: EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Patrick J. Recio's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal