Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Newman

First time visit with this doctor.Staff wasn't very friendly or willing to help. First off the doctor didn't introduce him self in my opinion very disrespectful, second didn't listen to anything I had to say, and thirdly but not the last thing never explained treatment options or any suggestions. I don't know if he was in a bad mood or if it was my age and that I was being judged on how I looked ( Biker) with a goatee and in my work clothes! I heard good things about this doctor from other doctor so figured I found a doctor that would help me figure out what is causing my kidney stones. Provided a kidney stone for him and he made a rude comment (well that's a small stone why did you come here for that)!!!! Really!!! Why would a professional urologist say something like that? It took me a month and half to get a appointment, before the appointment I was battling kidney stones for a month straight my primary doctor said I needed to see a specialist. I will not be seeing him again. I will find a more professional urologist and won't recommend him to anyone. I paid hard earned money to get help not to be judged. I may be a biker but I ride for my Lord Jesus Christ!!! I haven't be judged from any of my other doctors like I felt I was being judged by him. Makes me sad and I will pray for him. Thank you for reading and good bless.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had to wait 45 minutes for my appointment. I was overcharged. My prescription was never called in when they said it was. I showed up for surgery to find out it had never been scheduled.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

great dr, very helpful met nurse named tabatha, she was so nice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

This doctor is very smart,caring,understanding,and not judgemental. He does not hide things from you and is very staight forward when it comes to your problem or problems.His office is next to Baylor Garland and he has a office in Rowlett I like the Garland office because if I need a x-ray or something I can walk about 30 yards and the hospital entrance is right there.He is a busy doctor but spends as much time as needed with you and still keeps your apointment on time. The best doctor I have ever met on Medicare and is not a quack or fraud this doctor is the real deal people try him out you will like him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Keith D. Newman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)