Ratings for Dr. GREGORY P. Schroff

Clearly these other reviews are not for the same ob/gyn that we visited 3 times.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Schroff is the best doctor EVER! I have seen him since 2008 & will continue to do so. He is caring, compassionate, and very understanding. He is a doctor who actually cares about his patients. He makes you feel very comfortable and welcomed. I have recommended him to many friends, and will continue to do so! As for his nurse Cindy -- no matter how long it has been since I have been in, she has ALWAYS remembered me as soon as I walk in and is the sweetest lady EVER. Great job, guys! You truly are the best! :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Schroff is a wonderfully caring doctor. He takes interest in his patients lives and families. All three deliveries were a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Schroff is a one of a kind Doctor!! He has been my OBGYN since 2005, when i found out I was expecting triplets!! He kept me and all 3 of my babies healthy for the duration of my pregnancy. He had never delivered triplets or had a patient pregnant with them for that matter, but he still had an answer to every question I could come up with and there were plenty. I still see him for all my regular appointments and would highly recommend him to any woman looking for a great doctor. His nurse Cindy is also great she is so sweet and is always happy to be at work>

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. GREGORY P. Schroff's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Kennewick, WA