Ratings for Dr. Barry Nemrow

I have been a patient for the last few years.I am extremely please with the care Dr. Nemrow has given me.I have peripheral neuropathy in both legs and have some very serious arthritis feet problems.Without his care I would be suffering as I was before I found him.He is very caring and takes the time to examine and listen.He is wonderful.His assistant and receptionist is equally as wonderful.I rate this team A+++++

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I am very glad that I found Dr. Nemrow. I have had a condition called a neuroma, a very painful swollen nerve, under my foot, for at least a decade and for various reasons have been slow to seek out treatment for it. I had another podiatrist a couple of years ago who prescribed insoles which helped but I am a woman and want to be able to wear pretty shoes, not big boats for the rest of my life. So I gave Dr. Nemrow a try because his office is relatively close to my home and boy do I feel like I got lucky. Dr. Nemrow is patient, gentle, and listened to what I wanted and provided me with a couple of options, one of which I chose, and I am now happily wearing pretty shoes again! The in-office procedure he recommended had a very short recovery time, like a couple of days with very minimal discomfort, and no work time missed. His assistant and receptionist, Gail, is very pleasant and very responsive. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Gail and with Dr. Nemrow.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Barry Nemrow's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Novato, CA