Ratings for Dr. John Reifenberg

Today was my first appointment with Dr. Reifenberg, he was so through and so very knolegable! I felt so at ease and have every bit of confidence him helping me with my back. I would recomend him to everyone 😃👍

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Reifenberg is the best Dr.s I've ever been to including MDs, DOs, and CDs! I am also an RN and must say he has the best bedside manner and is very polite, considerate, and curtious. He is a little shy and reserved, which I think makes him even better to deal with. I have never seen a Chiropractor go through all the systems, history, and systems every single time like he does. He is extremely intelligent as well. I can't say enough about him, he has helped me many times where others have failed. He has given great recommendations on my other medical conditions too! I am obese, and he has always given me encouragement and suggestions about my weight which made me feel ok, not talked down upon over it. Anyone with back issues should go to him, he is the best!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. John Reifenberg's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA