Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Clemons

Great staff and short wait time! Pleasant environment and total commitment to good healthcare,

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

very unprofessional,not a good person. great staff though, except for 1 practitioner nurse and doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Went in to resolve multiple things that had been bothering me for some time. The nurse practitioner I saw was amazing. I felt that she wanted to get to the bottom of my problems and ordered several test to get a prognosis. Had blood work done and was called in to discuss it. I am a college student with little money for unnecessary expenses. I came in and waited an hour (which was much longer than the other time I went in, almost immediately called back). Then waited another twenty in the office. Actual doctor finally came in just to tell me that my iron was low. I payed a forty dollar copay for something that could have been told over the phone and have never had any other doctors do that to me. Called to express my concern and spoke to a nurse who was very friendly, apologetic, and understanding. She called back after speaking to doctor and said that she said that was her protocal. I will not return, but I do wish the nurse practitioner could open a practice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have lots of health problems. When I went in the first few visits I saw a great NP who was getting me on the right track. On my most recent visit this NP has been replaced and the new NP is Not Good. She was confused about my medical history, gave me dangerous nutritional advice, and prescribed a medication clearly contraindicated for a known health condition. I have never seen or even met Dr. Clemons - she has only been in the office once when I have been there.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Best Doctor in the Shoals! Beautiful office and very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Linda C. Clemons's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Florence, AL