Ratings for Dr. Malgorzata T. Lupinska

Dr.Lupinska has been treating my children for over 10yrs. She takes time to talk to me and explain her treatments. She calls me for follow up when my kids are sick. She has even given me her cell phone number for emergencies. She is knowledgeable and has great patience. I refer everyone to her and her partner Dr. Rozdeba and all of my friends love them. I will miss them when my children age out of their care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I have had multiple unpleasant experiences with her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Office staff needs to learn English because I constantly heard some kind of Russian , even doctor tried to talk to me in foreign language . Very strange place staff unpleasant.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The worsts staff I have ever experienced,front desk girl very rude! on both occasions I was there so no possibility that she have bad day ;-) also not very helpful and totally unknowlegable, first time I had been told different information then the other time ( 3 days on part !!! ) in times like today with people not having jobs & in industry like that customer service especially in front desk is crucial ! Serious cust.skills training there is a must and maybe happier staff. Not recommending this place to no one and most likely not comming back there with my child. :-(

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Lupinska is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and she really takes the time to listen to you and she fully explains every what isvwrong with your childvand what to warch for. Anytime I hadvan after hours emergency, dr. lupinska always called me back immediately. She is a very caring and compasionate person. There have been many times she has personally called me to check on my kids when they were sick. I have been taking my kids there for 15 years. I had a hard time changing doctors now that my daughter is too old for a pediatrician. I should also mention that any time my kids were sick, we were always seen the same day. Both doctor Lupinska and Rozdeba are wonderful doctors!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012