Ratings for Dr. David L. Roque

Horrible, horrible experience!!! Not to mention that after the horrible customer service nightmare, the doctor came into the waiting room and started talking out loud in front of everyone about my reproductive treatment. What a complete idiot. You don't have to be a doctor to know that is a hippa violation and wholly inappropriate. These people are idiots and unless you're from the Philippines stay away!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

He ordered extra blood tests (when I had specifically requested only for blood sugar test)without our authorization and then denied knowing anything about it when the lab sent us the bill.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I waited long for my appointment but it was worth the wait. He took time to listen to me and was looking at my eyes all the time. He showed genuine empathy. He diagnosed me and explained in details what was wrong with me and even showed me pictures so I can understand what was wrong. Then he gave me different treatment options including alternative medicine. He is a small town doctor lost in a big city. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007

Dr. Roque came highly recommended from MANY people. He was very professional and took the time to answer all my questions. You always get a live person answering the phone and most of the times it's Dr. Roque himself! After hour calls gets automatically routed to his personal cell phone! I'm a pharmacist and I can tell you in my 11 years of practice, I don't know of any other doctor that does that! Best of all, he saw me 40 minutes early! Need a doctor? Look no farther!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. David L. Roque's Credentials

• Greek

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1989)

MB Health