You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Cohen-Colson

I had the most unprofessional and heartless visit w Mary e Cohen -colson. I explain on verge of breakdown and she just smiled and laughed. She continuously wrote wrong prescriptions and doses. I had to bring to her attention each visit that they were wrong. Don't go to this woman if your life is in danger....she'll just tell u ur crazy and give u random meds. Should b out of medical field altogether!!!!! She gets NO STARS

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

SHAME ON YOU DR. COHEN-COLSON IF THIS LAST COMMENT IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PATIENTS......I would be more that happy to take you on a trip to visit some much loved family members . I promise you wont laugh...................they scare most people!!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

The first time I saw Dr. Colson, she laughed as I told her about my psychotic episode. Months later, when I called Dr Colson's office with a question about whether to continue taking my medication, the receptionist, Josie, was very rude. Dr Colson was not in the office and Josie would not even take my phone number so the PA taking care of patients in Dr Colson's absence could answer my questions about side effects. She said if I was having side effects to go to the emergency room then threatened to have a legal enforcement group come to my home to escort me to the emergency room!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Mary E. Cohen-Colson's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had the most unprofessional and heartless visit w Mary e Cohen -colson. I explain on verge of breakdown and she just smiled and laughed. She continuously wrot..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SHAME ON YOU DR. COHEN-COLSON IF THIS LAST COMMENT IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PATIENTS......I would be more that happy to take you on a trip to visit some much lo..."

February 14, 2015
  • First Name changed from "MARY" to "MARY E."

October 20, 2013