Ratings for Dr. Joe Mendoza

I absolutely love this dr. He is so friendly and knowledgeable and I have never had a problem with him or any of his staff. I first started going to him when i was 17 and he has never made sexual comments or advances to me (I am pretty good looking) and I have never been overbilled. I think the other comments about him being sexual or overbbilling are rediculous. His wife also doesn't work in the office, she is a stay at home wife and they live 30 min away.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

This doctor misdiagnosed me. He told me my pelvic pain was "all in my head." I am 23 now and will never be able to have a baby because of trusting this doctor. He is also been known to be quite inappropriate sexually with younger female patients. This is from personal experience. He is now the ER doctor at Wilbarger General Hospital. I had the same problem with the billing dept. over charging me and charging me for things that had already been paid. FYI his wife does the billing! Any inappropriate behavior with patients should always be reported to the state.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Never would give me a full examination. His staff members were very slow and the accounting department he use was always trying to overcharge and would send repeated bills that would have been paid.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Dr. Joe Mendoza's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield Maryland
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
  • Medicaid of Maryland
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Prime Health Services
Priority Partners
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Workers Comp