Ratings for Dr. Andrea Dobrenis

Dr. Dobrenis is amazing. She has been my doctor for 25 years. She is brilliant, personable, caring, dedicated. I actually look forward to appointments because I get to see her! She is also reasonable in her treatment. She has helped me through some difficult health issues and a tricky pregnancy. I could not have been in better hands

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Love Dr. Dobrenis! Extremely knowledgeable, relaxed, and enthusiastic. Had the utmost confidence in her abilities.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Dobrenis’ for over 20 years, and I can truly say that she is the best! She has such a caring and kind personality and always makes sure her patient’s well being is a top priority.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Dr. Dobrenis is truly amazing! She’s caring, loving, gentle, funny, and super knowledgeable. I had the opportunity to see other doctors under the same practice, they are amazing and great as well. Staff at the office are friendly and helpful. It has always been very pleasant experience for me!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

I just love Dr Dobrenis and her staff. They all are friendly, professional, thoughtful and truly seem to care about patients and the seriousness of our well-being. I feel lucky and confident as her patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr Dobrenis always takes her time to address your concerns.Shes truly caring

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr Dobrenis is hands down the best physician I have ever met. She is amazing in every way and I feel so fortunate to have had her as my doctor for 2 pregnancies. She is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Dobrenis is FANTASTIC - she's truly the best doctor I've ever had. She's friendly and upbeat, and even though she's insanely busy she takes time for you. She sits and listens and looks you in the eye. She asks questions and really listens and cares about your answers. I've had so many experiences with doctors staring at their computer or staring at my chart...it all felt so impersonal and technical. Dr. Dobrenis is really like a breath of fresh air. I literally look forward to each visit with her. She remembers things about me, and asks about me as a person, not just me as a patient. I couldn't recommend her or her practice more.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Dobrenis is sweet, smart, gentle and caring. She spends all the time that you need with her and answers all your questions patiently. Love her

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Dobrenis is so caring and positive and friendly. She really listens, talks, explains, and is genuinely interested in you and excited about you and your pregnancy and your family. I first went to her several years ago and to this day it is still a pleasure.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Andrea Dobrenis's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1988)