Ratings for Dr. Yanina Rubinshteyn

i had very bad experience whit Dr.Rubinshteyn NOT RECOMENDATE to visit this office

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I recently had a bad experience with this office. After reading the reviews online I thought Dr. Rubinshteyn would be best fit as a primary care doctor for my famiy and I. However, the staff and medical assistant has made me reconsider. Dr. Rubinshteyn was very helpful and answer all my questions, but the staff rushed me through the appointment and got annoyed when I asked questions pertaining to my insurance carrier. They replied with smart and sarcastic remarks. The medical assistant also got upset when I asked her questions about the flu shot. Overall, I was extremely disappointed that I was getting hassled for inquiring about my health and insurance carrier. Unfortunately, I will not revisit this office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Russian speaking staff and obviously caters to that clientele, if you have any issues her staff is very accommodating to get you in to see her to resolve any medical issue. She is an excellent OVERALL doctor. So she is perfect as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Yanina Rubinshteyn's Credentials

• Greek

• State Med & Pharm Univ, Nicolae Testemitanu, Chisinau, Moldova (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal