Ratings for Dr. Richard L. O'Brien

Dr. O'Brien is a nice, friendly guy, which is why I haven't left yet, but I really need a new doctor. He doesn't seem to follow up on anything. He will mention a treatment and then forget what he said by the end of the appointment, never mind the next appointment. I asked for a referral for knee surgery and he told me to go online and look for research on cold laser therapy, which is used in Canada apparently. He also said my knees are bad because one leg is shorter than the other, which seems kind of odd to say when I'm almost 60 and no one has said that before. He said my knee would be helped by doing some exercises. They weren't, but he had forgotten all about that by the next appointment anyway.The office staff is pretty nice, which is another reason I haven't left him yet, but I really can't recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Richard L. O'Brien's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp