Ratings for Dr. Paula A. Deluca

Cannot say enough about Dr. DeLuca. So I will just say, if you have any kind of foot pain make an appointment with her. I promise you will not go wrong.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Seen Dr. DeLuca for foot pain. Had already seen one doctor that wanted to do surgery. Wanted second opinion. Dr. Deluca sent me for a few test to fins out that I did not need surgery, but just a shot. How often do you find a surgeon that is not cut happy. Not only that but Dr.DeLuca too the time to listen to me. She actually cares about her patients. So if you need to see a foot doctor try her out. You will so happy with the outcome. Thanks Dr. DeLuca for caring more about your patient then your wallet.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I rarely take the time to rate a doctor, but my first experience with Dr. Deluca was exceptional! I was fit in for a same day appointment due to a problem. Despite a pretty full waiting room, I was taken into an exam room very close to my scheduled appointment time and only waited in the exam room about 2 minutes before the doctor came in. The doctor was very knowledgeable and had a great bedside manner. It is difficult to find such a mix of someone who seems so strong clinically that also relates to the patient personally and compassionately. She addressed the immediate problem, and I am hoping the long-term outcome will be good, as well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

One of the most caring physician's I have ever been to. Had foot issues and before saying right away that I need surgery, she tried all methods to prevent it. Can honestly say this is one surgeon that is not "cut" happy. Absolutely wonderful physician. Great personality. Just wish that the woman that sits at the window and answers the phone was not so nasty ALL THE TIME.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Paula A. Deluca's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)