Ratings for Dr. Waleed Doany

Very good doctor, professional precise and patient, friendly and very helpful. He know exactly what he is talking about and really cares about his patients. The staff was very friendly and helpful too. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I schedule appt they canceled it and gave a week after which is not good and they charged for 3d ultra sound whichi i denied they never respond to my calls sending lot of bills after final also this is rediculus I wouldnt recomment this doctor also front desk lady is worst she behaves like animal

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I scheduled an appointment with this doctor they said its fine and later they called and said doctor is not available and aske to reschedule a week after.And the cycle dates are tentative. I wouldnt recommend this docotor or front office also not good they kept me on hold they disconnected

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Doany is an amazing doctor. After going through 2 high risk pregnancies with him I can honestly say he was on top of everything! I felt so comfortable in his care and he always answered every question I had. Even after my pregnancies, as a courtesy he monitored my thyroid for me until I could find a new endocronologist. He will always be by far one of my favorite docs!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

The receptionist "Sunny" is horrible. She is extremely unprofessional and was rude. Dr. Doany is nice. Too much focus on getting your money rather than care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr Doany and his staff are the worst that I have ever encountered. They are very un-professional, rude, mean and do not care about your health or your baby. They order tests that are not necessary and did specific things that I said I did not want and then charge ridiculously high rates. Do not ever go here if you value your health or your baby. Mine would probably still be alive if I had never stepped in to this so called medical practice. They should be ashamed at the way they conduct themselves especially his staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

The front staff is HORRIBLE!!! They could care less about their jobs. I hope Doany see's that someday because the girls there are mean and totally careless about you!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Doany is an impressive high risk doctor. He helped calm my nerves w/all my concerns. I went to him for a 2nd opinion. He reviewed every single detail re:my health and pregnancy matters,rather than just treat me as a chart patient. You leave his office feeling well educated about your baby. You get quality care w/Dr. Doany. Only drawback to his practice is his front office staff who can be rude and unsympathetic to patients. Only reason I stayed w/Doany was due to his excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Worst doctor out there. Be very careful with hiom. He told us our baby would have defects with the intestines and that we need further testing. Test after test after test, multiple opinions later we find out our baby is completely normal. He will scare you, keep you coming in, raking up a bill and his office staff is as rude as can be. They are not helpfull at all. I would NEVER recomend this doctor to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Our experience with Dr.Doany was HORRIBLE! He basically told us that our baby was pretty much guaranteed to have a chromosomal abnormality and that he's NEVER seen a baby with measurements (no blood was taken) like ours to be "normal". After a CVS and a 2nd opinion, it turns out that our baby is absolutely normal. It was the way he went about everything that made us so angry with his diagnosis. How can you diagnose and be 100% certain when the only thing you can base it on is an ultrasound of something that is less than 2 inches long. I'm not doubting his medical and professional knowledge, but to ask a set of 1st time parents if they'd consider terminating a pregnancy after an ultrasound, in my opinion, is horrible and just plain wrong. My husband and I, thank G-d were smart enough to get a 2nd opinion and not under his care any longer. I don't care how wonderful his reputation is - AVOID DR. DOANY!!! Go see Debora Krakow!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Waleed Doany's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet