Ratings for Dr. Tam H. Le

This office definitely does not deserve any stars. Basicaly everyone that has written a review has been spot on for everything I experienced. Doctor Tam H Le seemed exceptional but office staff sucks big time! "Miss ling ling" need to speaka beta ingrish!! Extremely greedy people. Very rude and unprofessional. Its a mission trying to get help through the phone, let alone in person.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I am a lady 25 yrs old, I had terrible experience with this doctor.. .he make a surgery for me .. Normally people leave hospital the other day ..but I stayed for 20 days... With terrible pain..

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

My 88 yr. old mother had a Colon Resection at OC Memorial and Dr. Le was her surgeon. He was so kind and took time to answer all our questions. He called once the mass was removed to let us know our mom came through her surgery brilliantly and he still had to close the surgical site. He went above and beyond as a surgeon and our family is very appreciative of his surgical skills and bedside manners. 5 STARS is not enough for this fantastic surgeon! I'm boggled at the bad reviews and feel like the happy customers fail to post. I highly-HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tam Le. JoAnne Walker from Costa Mesa, CA

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Le put in stat referral for my 21 year old son's surgery, he was in extreme pain. Surgery WAS approved the NEXT day by our HMO. INEPT office refused to get busy and make the hospital surgery date and it's been ONE WEEK since the visit. I spoke to the rude office manager and she said they had other stat patients, what, so many that she can't schedule a surgery? I showed up in person to try to find out why and they were rude and refused to let me speak to the doctor for 5 min. Dr. Le called my cell phone while I was IN the waiting room and was VERY rude. His idea is to throw drugs at my son and make him wait until he feels like performing a 15 minute surgery? If this doctor runs his staff this way, we are definitely NOT confident he knows how to perform a SURGERY! I have dealt with arrogant doctors before but THIS doctor, and especially his office manager, are two of the rudest medical people that I've EVER encountered in my life! Save your co-payment! ZERO RATING: F-

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Le is an honest, conscientious surgeon who truly cares about his patients. I had many complications with a surgery prior to Dr. Le taking over. I believe he saved my life and allowed me to live a full life again. It was a very difficult and complicated surgery that he mastered. He has always shown great compassion and care for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I wanted to see Dr. Le as a new patient - and the staff was very unfriendly and not helpful in any way. Therefore, I never actually saw the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Tam H. Le's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)