Ratings for Dr. John B. Roach

I was very pleased with Bayside Plastic Surgery. I had an Abdominoplasty and by following all Dr. Roach's instructions, the healing process wasn't as bad as I had predicted. I returned to work after taking only 3 weeks off. The final outcome of my procedure is life changing. I am very pleased with my final results. Dr. Roach and his staff made this entire procedure for me go by easily and were there for any questions I had any time. I highly recommend Bayside Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Both Dr. and his staff are courteous, caring, friendly and professional. Unfortunately, I cannot say anything positive about Dr. Roach's knowledge as a surgeon. He is double board certified, in hands, NOT BREAST. After 3 surgeries, of him attempting to fix symmastia and bottoming out (caused on/by the first surgery he performed on me), still couldn't fix the issues he had caused on my breast (which BTW was perfect prior to any procedure done, just went in to augment size). It is after 3 surgeries, and loss of a lot of money, time, pain, discomfort, frustrations, etc., when I've made the decision to go with a different and more experienced doctor (who fixed me on his first attempt), Board Certified by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I finally stopped believing in Dr. Roach's promises and "expertise". Unfortunately, minor damage from Dr. Roach's surgeries, still shows on my breast, even though my new doctor did an outstanding job, fixing all major issues caused by Dr. Roach. Last surgery with new Dr. is still very recent and healing is still occurs throughout, but overall very happy with the work from my new doctor, and I finally look and feel much better. Praying that damage caused by Dr. Roach will go away with time. Sadly, I DO NOT Recommend Dr. John B. Roach for Breast Augmentation. Beware Ladies! :(

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Roach is by far the best in the business. He has excellent bedside manner, excellent skills and by far, provides excellent results!! All of the office staff were very professional , courteous and resourceful . I would highly recommend Dr. Roach to anyone without hesitancy or reservation!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Pleasant and professional from beginning to end!Thank you so much for providing me this life changing opportunity, I am a new person because of you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Its been two years since my brow lift and I still have pain even when I wear a shower cap staff was okay except for Nicole lied acted like she was concerned about me gave me a hug and never follow through on any of the promises she made he did extra step in the procedure he told me he did and they both denied it now I'm in pain gave me a syringe of Botox like that was going to cure the problem just to send me away

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Can't say enough positive things of about my experience. I had a breast reduction. It has changed my life. I'm only 6 weeks post op and my results are AWESOME. Dr. Roach was so helpful in my decision due to his professionalism I made a life changing choice. I cant Thank him enough for his great work . His staff is excellent, professional ,friendly , very knowledgeable and so kind and caring. Will tell everyone about him !!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Great office staff and excellent services. I had an augmentation and Dr. Roach did a great job! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Roach. He did my breast augmentation with silicone implants and an internal lift in December 2013. I am so pleased with my results. I have minimal scarring and my recovery was a breeze. He and his office staff are professional, courteous, and respectful. I would not hesitate to recommend him and have already sent two friends to see him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

My hand was severely injured at work, I was sent to a hand specialist that seemed to not care that I couldn't use any of my fingers or move my wrist much even after 6+ weeks, after requesting a new specialist I was assigned to Dr Roach, he spent time actually examining my hand, rather than just asking questions all without causing me much pain. I feel that he took my concerns seriously, answered my questions, sent me for follow x-rays to ensure there wasn't residual damage and finally got me into physical therapy. He's always been courteous and knowledgeable about my case for each of my follow-ups. His staff are all great and friendly, his offices and waiting area are very comfortable. He runs a little behind at times, (what doctor doesn't?) but the wait times are never too long. I'd recommend his service to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Wow...what a difference Dr. Roach and staff made! After I had a terrible experience at my local Plastic Surgeon in Hudson, I decided on Dr. Roach's office after I did a lot of research. So glad I did. The other Drs office made an appointment with me before I went to work. After waiting for him for 45 minutes I decided to ask his staff when I'd be seen. They then informed me that he wouldn't be coming in. I was very disappointed. They never even bothered calling me back to reschedule. When I called them back they acted as if I had some nerve even asking why they didn't give me the time of day...literally. Anyway that was 2 years ago and I've been happy since. I also had my mom and my clients go there as well. So thanks Dr. Roach, Nicole, Ashley and staff for great service!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014